LINCOLN RURAL WATER ASSOCIATION
- Client : Lincoln Rural Water Association
- Service Area : Heuk’s Retreat
- Facilities : Heuk’s Retreat 1,000 GPM Water Treatment Plant, Heuck’s Well No. 3, and System Wide SCADA Improvements
- Heuk’s Retreat 1,000 GPM Water Treatment Plant, Heuck’s Well No. 3, and System Wide SCADA Improvements : Project Planning, Design, Construction Administration & Inspection
- Construction Budget : $1,300,000
- Completion Date : March 2011
- Contractor : Griner Drilling Service, Inc. and Control Systems, Inc.
The Association secured the services of Dungan Engineering to help correct a problem with sulfide gasses in an existing water well. Project Manager, Ryan Holmes, lead all phases of the project including planning, design and construction engineering, and inspection. Dungan Engineering was able to provide a plan to eliminate the sulfide gas problem, as well as increase the association’s capacity and the ability to provide an uninterrupted service by constructing a new water treatment plant, including a stand-by generator. Dungan Engineering is proud to provide engineering solutions to LRWA.